Solve your SIEM scalability problem
- Centralized, normalized data from all sources
- Remove retention barriers with unlimited storage
- Ingest from all your data sources with unlimited data collection
Gain advanced analytics
- Automated correlation of data and alerts into incidents
- Identify threats with machine learning-based profiling and anomaly detection
- Set up alerting and visualize your data with dashboards and graph
Hot data post-hoc interrogations
- Search on all your historical data with no rehydration to SIEM
- Unlimited hot data storage with 10x compression
- Perform full-text search across all your sources with our Open Data Model
Connect all your log data, for better security detection and response
Elysium XDR is a cloud-native, turn-key SOC solution for event correlation, investigation automation, and prioritization across all your telemetry.
Data lake with normalized data
One data store with an open data model represented in relational and graph data structures
Scalable full text search
Post-hoc interrogate and hunt with full-text search on petabytes of telemetry data
Automated threat detection with continuous analysis and profiling of telemetry with risk-based scoring
Natively integrated visualization tools
Kibana for Search; Looker BI Tool, Jupyter Notebook for advanced analytics
Zero-operations data cloud that scales out without tuning, sizing, or management on AWS, Azure, and GCP
Low usage-based pricing
Pay only for what you use and have unlimited resources available when you need it
Graph accelerates proactive and iterative Threat hunting through networks, endpoints, or datasets in order to detect malicious, suspicious, or risky activities that have evaded detection by existing automated detection solutions.
Alert on specific or patterns using machine learning and statistical analysis with correlation and behavioral rules. The alerting feature notifies you when alert rules are triggered or conditions are met.
Visualize risk and suspicious activity with prebuilt interactive dashboards and get the information you need in a glance to defend your data from attack by detecting anomalous behaviors with unsupervised and supervised learning models.
Anomaly detection for every user and entity in the organization by measuring the deviation from the baseline of each user or entity’s own history for faster threat detection.
Full text search with Kibana gives you quick access all your data with the flexibility you are used to from Elasticsearch. No set up or deployment required.
Leverage BI tools such as Looker, included in the solution, or other BI tools, like Tableau and Power BI, and on open source visualization platforms like Jupyter, for queries and reports across the organization.